It's an average day in your life as a seafaring adventurer. With your trusty fishing rod in hand and waterproof backpack slung over your shoulder, you head to the lake you just discovered and leap into action, eager to explore the bounty lurking within. But as you reel in your first catch, you find something isn't quite right: the fish is...holding on to a bottle? And inside is a message that doesn't look like any language you recognize...or even any human language at all....
How to Play
- Click on fish to cast your line, and click again when the slider handle hits the green area to reel them in
- Catch fish to earn fish coins, then buy rod upgrades to catch more types of fish
- Collect bottles and artifact fragments along the way as you piece together the story of a lost fish civilization
- View collected fish, bottles, and artifact fragments in your backpack
Developed for Weekly Game Jam #112 - "Color the World"
Note: this game is still in development, and contains some bugs. And fish. But the fish are supposed to be there.
- Art & Graphics: puffles
- Game Design: airweaver, gadaursan, katrstjarna & puffles
- Programming: katrstjarna & puffles
- Music & SFX: airweaver
- Writing: gadaursan
- Documentation: katrstjarna & airweaver